Our mission is to create value for our subsidiaries in order to ensure our Group’s continued development, sustainability, and prosperity.
Pursuing these objectives allows us to create value for:
– Our clients, by anticipating and responding to their needs in an optimal manner
– Our employees, by providing working and social conditions on par with their involvement
– Our shareholders, by adopting effective strategies that produce a return on investment
– The communities surrounding our production sites, by creating jobs, strengthening the social and economic fabric, and protecting the environment
– Our country, by actively committing to Morocco’s development and effectively contributing to the management and development of various industry organizations (e.g. Youssef Benosman, CEO our Grain trading Department, is also President of the Fédération Nationale des Négociants en Céréales et Légumineuses [National Federation of Grain and Pulse Merchants]; Omar Benayachi Lalami, Deputy CEO of the Company, is also President of the Association Nationale des Abattoirs Industriels Avicoles [National Industrial Poultry Slaughterhouse Association]; Zalar Holding is an active member of the Fédération Interprofessionnelle du Secteur Avicole au Maroc [Moroccan Interprofessional Poultry Sector Federation], etc.)
We also support a number of government programs at the national level, notably the Plan Maroc Vert, which has considerable implications for the agricultural sector as compared to similar programs in other emerging economies.
While our strategic vision may evolve to keep pace in an increasingly competitive and globalized market, our mission and our commitment to it will remain constant.